Sunday, December 23, 2018

DrawingEnatias - 10 Year Anniversary (A Brief History)

 





It's my Birthday and I am 24 Years Old. It's Been 10 Years since I have ever Joined YouTube, with various name changes. The 10 Years is a Journey. with ups-and-downs! Coming from YTPs, Mini-Gameplays, Let's Plays, Vlogs, Speedpaints, Intros, Gameplays & This Entire Series. I have made tons of videos within the 10 Years. 


All I would like to say is Thanks to Everyone who has Supported me within this Radius. and in the future, I will be able to post more Content! so Happy Holidays & A Happy New Year!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 

► The Christmas Lights (1 Year Anniversary Remake Video) (Uploaded On DrawingZerios):  https://youtu.be/cw-9ihV9vYE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 

► Music is: TheFatRat - Elegy (Instrumental Version)

► Song By: TheFatRat 

► Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-uPCeXRzM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 

► Outro Theme Song

DrawingEnatias - Theme Song

Made By RoaryTheFygar

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 

Copyright © 2018 - DrawingEnatias

No comments:

Post a Comment